Hey,
I'm using MojoMojo 1.0 with the latest Catalyst engine.
I have two questions:
1. I just completed the development of a plugin that allows for the
embedding of a google calendar in a page. How do I add it to the "insert"
combo box list shown while editing a page?

2. How do I add a custom theme to the theme list on the "site settings"
page?

Thanks,
Jurnell

--