Hi Casey,

I'm very busy these days, but can you give me until the end of the
week to see how far the migration can go? A flat import based on the
list of pages (http://www.perlfoundation.org/data/workspaces/perl5/pages)
is certainly feasible.

I'm CC-ing the mailing list in case someone else wants to pitch in.
Casey is looking into migrating The Perl Foundation wiki to a better
platform, and MojoMojo might be an excellent candidate.

Dan