I am trying to install MojoMojo on a RedHat EL 5 box. Perl 5.8.8.
Following install instruction from website but I've hit a brick wall
trying to install:

Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst
which appears to be prerequisite for:
Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu and
Catalyst::Plugin::Unicode
not to mention MojoMojo

fails several tests (having to do with Multi content-type). Posted several
bug reports on that modules tracking system but doesn't appear to be going
anywhere fast.

Anybody here successfully install on RH EL5 or give a few pointers to get me
moving again?

Thanks in advance!
Todd

  • Emil-Nicolaie Perhinschi at Mar 19, 2010 at 8:38 am
    Not a solution, but ... I think I remember
    Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst is optional.

    e.
    I am trying to install MojoMojo on a RedHat EL 5 box. ?Perl 5.8.8.
    Following install instruction from website but I've hit a brick wall
    trying to install:

    Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst
    which appears to be prerequisite for:
    Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu and
    Catalyst::Plugin::Unicode
    not to mention MojoMojo

    fails several tests (having to do with Multi content-type). ?Posted several
    bug reports on that modules tracking system but doesn't appear to be going
    anywhere fast.

    Anybody here successfully install on RH EL5 or give a few pointers to get me
    moving again?

    Thanks in advance!
    Todd

  • Emil-Nicolaie Perhinschi at Mar 23, 2010 at 8:51 pm
    BOBTFISH/Test-WWW-Mechanize-Catalyst-0.52.tar.gz gets intalled without
    issues on my machine ... which tests fail ?

    e.