From: <info@fosdem.org>
Date: Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 6:57 PM
Subject: [FOSDEM] News : Call For Stands
To: fosdem@lists.fosdem.org

We offer *stands* in the hallways to projects that want to present themselves
to the visitors in a more personal fashion. Stands can be used to share
information, demo software, sell merchandising, give away goodies and so
forth.

.... What we offer:

?* one or two tables of min. 1m x 70cm each, positioned in the hallways of
? the Developer Rooms and between the Main Track conference rooms,
?* two chairs per table,
?* one power plug type C/E [1] (bring connectors/adapters etc yourself),
?* best-effort shared wireless Internet access (a and b)

.... Conditions for requests:

?* be a Free Software or Opensource project (your project produces and
? releases software under an opensource license or otherwise contributes to
? opensource activities and communities),
?* man the stand with at least 2 persons during the entire conference,
?* send us a stand request before *2009-11-22* as described below.

To request a stand, submit the form below. For further questions, contact
stands@fosdem.org [2]:
The number of available stands is limited so the FOSDEM organization team
will select the projects that can get a stand.

*Key Dates:*
2009-11-22: Deadline for stand requests
2009-11-29: Acceptance notification of stands
2010-02-06 to 2009-02-07: FOSDEM 2010

-------- STAND REQUEST FORM --------------------------------------------------

For more information, or to fill in the form check out:
http://fosdem.org/2010/call_for_stands

[1] http://users.pandora.be/worldstandards/electricity.htm#plugs_e
[2] mailto:stands@fosdem.org

Search Discussions

  • Gabor Szabo at Oct 16, 2009 at 2:32 pm
    So Mark, in light of you response to my blog post
    http://szabgab.com/blog/2009/10/1255696000.html
    I wonder why there was no reaction here on the mailing list.

    Does that mean you personally are interested but you don't think
    EPO as an organization need to be involved?

    What do other people on this list think about the presence of the
    perl community in general and EPO in particular on FOSDEM?

    regards
    Gabor