[Catalyst] Catalyst::Test & Test::DBIx::Class

Jason Galea
Dec 4, 2011 at 3:56 am
Dear lazyweb..

not sure if this is staring me in the face..

If I'm using Catalyst::Test & Test::DBIx::Class, with the latter starting
up MySQL with a random socket location, how do I tell my Catalyst server
how to connect to the MySQL instance? I'm also trying to get my tests
running in parallel so I don't want to pre-set anything..

cheers,