Hi,

I wanted to use rabbitmq stable version (assuming testing is not stable?).
So, on ubuntu, I used

deb http://www.rabbitmq.com/debian/ stable main

instead of

deb http://www.rabbitmq.com/debian/ testing main

This does help in installing stable version, but it does not seem to
come with rabbitmq-packages,
e.g., rabbimtq-plugins was not installed.

Is there any plan to include these management tools also in stable version?

Thanks,
Ashok
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Tim Watson at Jun 25, 2013 at 10:43 am
    Hi,

    We only have a testing distribution for debian, so you must be picking up some ancient release accidentally. The question of stable distro hasn't come up all that often, so it's not really been under discussion recently, but we'll chat about it around the team and have a think about the issue.

    HTH for now!

    Cheers,
    Tim