<http://rabbitmq.1065348.n5.nabble.com/file/n27390/list_queue.jpg>

you can see tha I get four messages in the queue -----fb_test_2
,so I will use function wait_simple_frame() to receive msg in a
thread.

in the void main(){};

Scene 1:
I open the channel 1 : amqp_channel_open(conn,1);
ask consumer :amqp_basic_consume(conn,1...);
I get the message from queue---fb_test_2

Scene 2:
I did nothing;
I block in the wait_simple_frame() and nothing receive;

Scene 3:
I open the channel 1: amqp_channel_open(conn,1);
I ask consumer : amqp_basic_consume(conn,1...);
then I close the channel immediately : amqp_channel_close(conn,1);
but what happens, I still receive the message... I don't think I
should receive them. what' the problem?