All information is old that I have seen on this. Is there yet a way to
define a client side timeout on an rpc style call. I find it hard to
believe that one would have to leave the request hanging if the server is
not up and running.

Does anyone have a good solution for this at this point in time? On the
client side I am using pika.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jay
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...