I'm trying to set up clustering on AWS EC2 but I'm running into problems
just getting the basic setup.

Setup:
-I have the appropriate ports open, and I can connect to them via. telnet
-I scp'd my erlang.cookie from one machine to the other, set owner to
rabbitmq:rabbitmq and permissions to 0600
-rabbit1 and rabbit2 entry in both machines hosts file

When I try to do the basic join_cluster, I can't get a connection no matter
what I try.

Search Discussions

  • Tim Watson at Jun 12, 2013 at 7:32 am
    Eric,