I am new to queuing stuff. I was looking in rabbitmq for my project. I want
my msgs to be persisted those are on queue in the event of crash. I found
that if i set deliver-mode to 2 it keeps msgs. Does it stores messages on
disk? But still it is upto producer to write msgs to queue with that option.
Is there a way for me to create queue that stores all the messages to disk.
I read some about disk mode queue but I couldn't set it. I also found post
where they suggested some thing like this:

rabbitmqctl pin_queue_to_disk queue_name_you_want_to_pin

But it didnt work either. I got error msg "Error: could not recognise
command"

  • Michael Klishin at Apr 2, 2013 at 7:46 pm