Hey there,

Doing my first steps with rabbitmq: 2 node cluster.

Publisher publishes to stomp topic "/topic/news", consumers on both nodes
receive the message.

Easy as cake. Now as soon as I setup the same cluster between two different
machines, things stop working.

Consumers on the same node as the publisher still get the messages,
but consumers on the second machine don't.

Am I missing something obvious or should the stomp plugin "just work" in a
clustered environment?

Erlang node setup seems ok (i can talk to both via rabbitmqctl in both
directions).
I can see that the messages get send over the wire by snooping the network
traffic.

Thanks for any hints...

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Brett Cameron at Nov 17, 2012 at 11:07 pm
    Robert,

    Assuming you have the STOMP plugin installed and enabled for both cluster
    nodes (and that your cluster is healthy) this should work fine. This
    http://assortedrambles.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/the-polygot-rabbit.htmlmight
    be of use/interest.

    Regards,
    Brett

    On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:16 PM, Robert Gstoehl