Hey,

I'm currently using RabbitMQ on 2 nodes, lets say - node1 is 10.10.1.33 and
node 10.10.1.34 Nodes are in cluster mode (active/active) .

When I connect my consumers to rabbitmq server I use the IP address of one
of them.
everything is working perfect until the node I was connected to fails and
the consumer brutally get disconnected.

How can I make sure the consumers will reconnect automatically to the
second node, without me changing the ip and reconnect them manually.

Thank you !

--
*Ilia Buleh*
Taykey | www.taykey.com