Hello,

How to disconnect a rabbitmq node from a cluster? but don't loss any queue.

Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Francesco Mazzoli at Oct 15, 2012 at 9:05 am

    At Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:50:12 +0800, Geocast wrote:
    How to disconnect a rabbitmq node from a cluster? but don't loss any queue.

    I guess you want to remove a node from a cluster. The way to do that is simply
    to stop the node and reset it.

    However, the queues on the reseted node will be lost, you'll need to re-declare
    them. HA queues will survive if they reside on more nodes apart from the
    reseted one.

    ---
    Francesco
  • Geocast at Oct 15, 2012 at 9:41 am