Hi

I am using Rabbitmq Java client library.how i am know that my queue get ,new
message.there is any method that give me notification that new message is
come on queue and my queue is empty.

Thanks

  • Emile Joubert at Feb 7, 2011 at 10:21 am
    Hi Sam,
    I am using Rabbitmq Java client library.how i am know that my queue get ,new
    message.there is any method that give me notification that new message is
    come on queue and my queue is empty.
    If I understand you question correctly, you want notification when
    messages arrive in a queue.

    You can have the message delivered to a consumer asynchronously by
    setting up a subscription. The Java API guide has more details:

    http://www.rabbitmq.com/api-guide.html#consuming

    Regards

    Emile

grouprabbitmq-discuss @