What is the status of the "page to disk" feature that will ensure the node
doesn't crash when the message exceed memory capacity? I realize it's not in
a stable release yet but is there a stable fix for it yet and if so what
patch do I need to download?

thanks,
Scott
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Matthew Sackman at Jan 14, 2010 at 11:16 am
    Hi Scott,