Grokbase Groups R r-help June 2016

I was hoping someone could help me. I was wondering are there any libraries
available to undertake a kendall correlation on a matrix of data, in the
same way as what can be undertaken with the rcorr function:

cormatrix = rcorr(as.matrix(A), type='spearman')
cordata = melt(cormatrix$r)
ggplot(cordata, aes(x=Var1, y=Var2, fill=value)) +
   geom_tile() + xlab("") + ylab("")

Thanks

--
Le gach dea ghui,
Shane

  [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Search Discussions

  • Jim Lemon at Jun 17, 2016 at 10:00 am
    Hi Shane,
    Try the "Kendall" package.

    Jim

    I was hoping someone could help me. I was wondering are there any libraries
    available to undertake a kendall correlation on a matrix of data, in the
    same way as what can be undertaken with the rcorr function:

    cormatrix = rcorr(as.matrix(A), type='spearman')
    cordata = melt(cormatrix$r)
    ggplot(cordata, aes(x=Var1, y=Var2, fill=value)) +
    geom_tile() + xlab("") + ylab("")

    Thanks

    --
    Le gach dea ghui,
    Shane

    [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

  • boB Rudis at Jun 17, 2016 at 10:11 am
    Did you try:

         cor(mat, method="kendall", use="pairwise")

    That only provides the matrix (so the equiv of the $r list component),
    but that seems to be all you need.

    I was hoping someone could help me. I was wondering are there any libraries
    available to undertake a kendall correlation on a matrix of data, in the
    same way as what can be undertaken with the rcorr function:

    cormatrix = rcorr(as.matrix(A), type='spearman')
    cordata = melt(cormatrix$r)
    ggplot(cordata, aes(x=Var1, y=Var2, fill=value)) +
    geom_tile() + xlab("") + ylab("")

    Thanks

    --
    Le gach dea ghui,
    Shane

    [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

  • Shane Carey at Jun 17, 2016 at 10:13 am
    I also need the significance value

    Thanks

    cor(mat, method="kendall", use="pairwise")

    That only provides the matrix (so the equiv of the $r list component),
    but that seems to be all you need.
    I was hoping someone could help me. I was wondering are there any libraries
    available to undertake a kendall correlation on a matrix of data, in the
    same way as what can be undertaken with the rcorr function:

    cormatrix = rcorr(as.matrix(A), type='spearman')
    cordata = melt(cormatrix$r)
    ggplot(cordata, aes(x=Var1, y=Var2, fill=value)) +
    geom_tile() + xlab("") + ylab("")

    Thanks

    --
    Le gach dea ghui,