Grokbase Groups R r-help June 2016
I am trying to install the package but am I keep getting this error messages

   installation of
package ??minqa?? had non-zero exit status

2: In install.packages("caret", repos =
"http://cran.stat.ucla.edu/") :

   installation of
package ??RcppEigen?? had non-zero exit status

3: In install.packages("caret", repos = "http://cran.stat.ucla.edu/")
:

   installation of
package ??SparseM?? had non-zero exit status

4: In install.packages("caret", repos =
"http://cran.stat.ucla.edu/") :

   installation of
package ??lme4?? had non-zero exit status

5: In install.packages("caret", repos =
"http://cran.stat.ucla.edu/") :

   installation of
package ??quantreg?? had non-zero exit status

6: In install.packages("caret", repos =
"http://cran.stat.ucla.edu/") :

   installation of
package ??pbkrtest?? had non-zero exit status

7: In install.packages("caret", repos =
"http://cran.stat.ucla.edu/") :

   installation of
package ??car?? had non-zero exit status

8: In install.packages("caret", repos =
"http://cran.stat.ucla.edu/") :

   installation of
package ??caret?? had non-zero exit status

Anyone has any idea what wrong?

Tjun Kiat

  [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Search Discussions

  • Max Kuhn at Jun 16, 2016 at 1:32 pm
    The problem is not with `caret. Your output says:

    installation of package ?minqa? had non-zero exit status

    `caret` has a dependency that has a dependency on `minqa`. The same is true
    for `RcppEigen` and the others.

    What code did you use to do the install? What OS and version or R etc?

[...]

groupr-help @
categoriesr
postedJun 16, '16 at 8:49a
activeJun 16, '16 at 1:32p