Grokbase Groups R r-help June 2016
?Dear Team,
A problem occured when I run Rstudio.? Could you please give me some advice?there is a lot of messy code when I read a csv file, which includes several columns in chinese, and R code run on WIN 10? system. I tried all the methods I can find on the internet, but no one is worked. is there some way I can fix it?
Really appreciated your help.
Best regards
Lanting
  [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Search Discussions

  • Duncan Murdoch at Jun 15, 2016 at 10:40 am