Grokbase Groups R r-help June 2016
Hi,,
every one , im using Boolnet package inside R environment to create a
Boolean network.
i created a boolean network by using boolnet package and i need to apply
time delays on some of element in the network. For instance, i have
elements A, B, C which they need one time step to be active or in active,
and i have another set of elements in the same network such as K, L, G
which they need 3 time step for each to be active or inactive.

we can say i have 2 classes of element . fast Boolean elements need one
time step to change their states and the other class element which need
more than one time step to change their states.

please can any one give me a hand in this issue.

regards,

*Mohammad *

  [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

groupr-help @