De: Marc Schwartz <marc_schwartz@me.com>
Assunto: Re: [R] How to draw a line in plot when I know the start point(x1, y1) and end point(x2, y2)?

Cc: r-help@r-project.org
Data: Quinta-feira, 25 de Junho de 2009, 15:38
On Jun 25, 2009, at 1:30 PM, Lesandro wrote:

Hello all,

How to
draw a line in plot when I know the start point(x1,y1) and end point(x2,y2)? I need make this as additional information in the graph:
plot(wl2[[1]],wl2[[2]])

I think that is possible make this with the function abline(), is possible? I looked the function lines() too, but don't understand as make.

Thanks!
Lesandro

See ?segments which does just what you are looking for.

lines() is more designed for a series of connected lines (eg. a polygon) rather than a single line segment.

abline() can draw a straight line, at a given vertical or horizontal position, or if given a linear model object, the fitted line.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz

[[elided Yahoo spam]]

groupr-help @