[Python] what is best for web development??

Ketulp_baroda
Jan 10, 2004 at 11:58 am
i am developing a web application and i am really confused on what should i use.
should i use just python and use the cgi module availabe.
Or should i use application like WebWare.Also there is PSP available.
I am really confused and need help
reply

  • Wilk at Jan 10, 2004 at 12:58 pm

    ketulp_baroda at yahoo.com writes:

    i am developing a web application and i am really confused on what should i use.
    should i use just python and use the cgi module availabe.
    Or should i use application like WebWare.Also there is PSP available.
    I am really confused and need help
    It depends of the kind of application you want to do exactly, there are
    many possibilities from cgi to zope...

    Look into the archive of the list, you'll find a lot of answer to this
    question. Or describe more what you need.

    bye
  • Ketulp_baroda at Jan 12, 2004 at 11:30 am