Hi!
I'm trying to use embedding of Python in my program.

Simple C-program, compiled in Debug, that uses py-script that just
imports "ctypes" gives me an error about "no module named "_ctypes".

How to compile python lib in Visual Studio statically with ctypes
support? Or how to use shared ctypes lib in debug mode?

Search Discussions

  • Brett Cannon at May 27, 2015 at 6:17 pm
    This mailing list is for the development *of *Python, not *with* it. The
    best place to ask this would be on python-list at python.org.