Great,

I also booked everything yesterday. I'll be presenting "MASHING UP PY.TEST,
COVERAGE.PY AND AST.PY TO TAKE TDD TO A NEW LEVEL" (about pytest-testmon)
on Tuesday 15:45 :)

Will the developers and interested users of py.test meet at some time at
the venue and talk? Let us know please on this list if something like that
happens, I would love to attend, but I usually forget to follow twitter :).

Tibor