Hi All,

Three quarters of our places have gone, so there are still places
available if you're interested! I just wanted to highlight a couple of
things:

The dojo is beginner *friendly* - in fact it's a great place to learn
from other people in a really fun environment. Everyone works in
teams, and the teams are mixed skill level. So if you know a little
Python, but you're not sure you know enough, come along anyway. I
*guarantee* you'll have a good time.

The dojo is our most popular event, and I keep being asked to run them
more frequently. (And that really will happen if we can work out how!)

Get your tickets here:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/python-dojo-tickets-17934003086?aff=lm1

--Mark

groupedinburgh @