Hi,

I'm setting up development environment on my Mac, and using virtualenv.

When I run cryptography test cases, I found the old OS X bundled openssl
was used, not the latest openssl installed by Homebrew.

So, I did version check in my virtualenv:

$ which openssl
/usr/local/bin/openssl <-- looks good

$ openssl version
OpenSSL 0.9.8zg 14 July 2015 <----errh, not right.

$ /usr/local/bin/openssl version
OpenSSL 1.0.2d 9 Jul 2015 <----- it's right

Anyone have idea which config I missed ?

Thanks in advance.

- Jeff