Hi! How do I verify X509 cert? I see X509_verify_cert() function in bindings/openssl/x509_vfy.py, but it looks like it is not exposed by criptography.io API. I need to
- verify cert is not expired (by date, no revocation list)
- cert is issued by one of trusted certificates (issuer chain length max=1, I have certificates of all possible issuers)
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Alex Gaynor at Jun 9, 2015 at 2:45 pm
    Right now we don't have an API for doing certificate validation in our x509
    layer.

    Alex