Hey all,

This has been a long time in the works -- thanks to Paul Kehrer for pushing
through on this, and all the folks that contributed over 150 comments to
the pull request!

If this is a feature that you've been interested in (and we know there's a
lot of you!), please check out the docs and kick the tires on the API:
https://cryptography.io/en/latest/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/rsa/#key-serialization

Thanks,
Alex

GPG Key fingerprint: 125F 5C67 DFE9 4084