[PostgreSQL-US] Election results?

Selena Deckelmann
Nov 7, 2008 at 6:43 pm
Howdy!

Any word on the election results? Some of us are on the edge of our seats here.

-selena
reply

  • Michael Alan Brewer at Nov 7, 2008 at 9:02 pm
    Glad you asked! I was just about to send out the following announcement:

    Congratulations to the following new board members of PgUS!

    Andrew Dunstan
    Greg Sabino Mullane
    Robert Treat

    We need to have a runoff election for the fourth and final seat; the
    candidates for that seat are:

    Richard Broersma, Jr.
    Ned Lilly

    To vote in the runoff, please go to:

    https://www.postgresql.us/elections/2008/semi-annual/runoff

    If there are no objections, I'll close the elections after 23:59:59
    EST on Monday, 17 November (2008). As far as I can tell, you can all
    vote in the runoff, even if you didn't vote in the general.

    Thanks to all the nominees! :)

    ---Michael Brewer
    mbrewer@gmail.com
    secretary@postgresql.us
  • Korry Douglas at Nov 7, 2008 at 9:34 pm

    Any word on the election results? Some of us are on the edge of our
    seats here.
    Obama won...

    -- Korry
  • Selena Deckelmann at Nov 7, 2008 at 9:00 pm

    Any word on the election results? Some of us are on the edge of our seats
    here.
    Obama won...
    Enough, you jokers!

    Rumor is that the PgUS board will be announcing something about
    *board* elections today or Monday.

    -selena