[PostgreSQL-www] Download links wrong?

Chander Ganesan
Nov 3, 2008 at 4:24 pm
I just went to download PostgreSQL and noticed that the main
postgresql.org site (65.19.161.3) shows the latest release as 8.3.4
(*8.3.4* · 2008-09-22 · Notes
<http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/release-8-3-4.html>) .

However, when I move to the source downloads, the latest version seems
to be 8.3.5
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v8.3.5/

Is something wrong here, or is there just a pending patch release that
is on the download mirrors but hasn't made it to the main page yet?

thanks

chander
reply

Search Discussions

1 response

  • Magnus Hagander at Nov 3, 2008 at 4:35 pm
    I just went to download PostgreSQL and noticed that the main
    postgresql.org site (65.19.161.3) shows the latest release as 8.3.4
    (8.3.4 · 2008-09-22 · Notes) .

    However, when I move to the source downloads, the latest version
    seems to be 8.3.5
    http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v8.3.5/

    Is something wrong here, or is there just a pending patch release
    that is on the download mirrors but hasn't made it to the main page
    yet?
    The second.

    /Magnus