Dear all,

Normally when a pg_dump is done on a database schema it inserts some
comments as follows

<code>
--
-- Definition for function my_func_ay (OID = 4446535) :
--

How can these type of comments be avoided or not included in the dump file.

Using:
PostgreSQL 7.3.4

--
Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap

marital_status
------------------
Single not looking

1 Row(s) affected

___
//\\\
( 0_0 )

Search Discussions

  • Bruce Momjian at Mar 12, 2004 at 3:18 am
    They will not appear in 7.5. The only fix until then is to use sed to
    remove it.