[PostgreSQL] dll files missing in postgrsql bin folder in Windows

Kalai R
Oct 14, 2011 at 10:25 am
Hi,

I am facing this strange problem where my postgres service couldn't start
because of some missing dll files in installation directory's bin folder.
I copied files from other machine and it start working again. After some
time the same problem appeared again on system reboot.
I have no idea what causes these files to be deleted automatically. Please
help if anyone has faced this kind of situation.

I' m using version 9.0 on Windows 7

Thanks
reply

  • Alban Hertroys at Oct 14, 2011 at 11:42 am