On 4 January 2016 at 16:42, Craig Duncan wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to create an RFC to change the behaviour of counting objects, as
discussed in the following pull request:
https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/1672

Please can I be granted rfc karma so I can create this?

My wiki username is duncan3dc

Thanks,
Craig
Is there a reason my request hasn't been responded to?
Is this not the correct way to request rfc karma?

Thanks,
Craig

Search Discussions

  • Christoph Becker at May 18, 2016 at 1:53 pm

    I'd like to create an RFC to change the behaviour of counting objects, as
    discussed in the following pull request:
    https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/1672

    Please can I be granted rfc karma so I can create this?

    My wiki username is duncan3dc
    Is there a reason my request hasn't been responded to?
    Is this not the correct way to request rfc karma?
    No, everything seems to be fine, so I'm pinging the admins, as this
    request apparently has been overlooked.

    --
    Christoph M. Becker

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedMay 12, '16 at 7:32p
activeMay 18, '16 at 1:53p
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

Craig Duncan: 1 post Christoph Becker: 1 post