From: curt@php.net
Operating system: *
PHP version: 5.0.3
PHP Bug Type: Documentation problem
Bug description: __set, __get, and __call should be stated as being being required to be public

------------
The documentation at:
http://php.net/oop5.overloading

Should clairfy that all overloading function's for property and method
overloading must be public.

Including the examples.

Search Discussions

  • Sales at Feb 2, 2005 at 12:15 pm
    Please remove me from your email list

    Many thanks
  • M. Sokolewicz at Feb 2, 2005 at 12:29 pm

    Sales wrote:

    Please remove me from your email list

    Many thanks
    You can remove yourself via:
  • Vrana at Apr 27, 2005 at 2:25 pm
    ID: 31806
    Updated by: vrana@php.net
    Reported By: curt@php.net
    Bug Type: Documentation problem
    Operating System: *
    PHP Version: 5.0.3
    Assigned To: curt
    New Comment:

    This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
    online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
    to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

    Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
    better.

    "All overloading methods must be defined as public." Examples fixed.

    Previous Comments:

    [2005-02-02 08:07:02] curt@php.net

    ------------
    The documentation at:
    http://php.net/oop5.overloading

    Should clairfy that all overloading function's for property and method
    overloading must be public.

    Including the examples.

    Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=31806&edit=1

groupphp-doc @