On 9/30/07, Hannes Magnusson wrote:
There is only one missing feature; Auto-generated (and translated)
titles/inline texts.
elements, title for TOCs, inline text for <note>s...
This is now fixed.
I'm not comfortable in stealing the translated text from Docbook-XSL
so I would like to ask our translators to translate that file[1] and
send it to me.
As this is a PhD feature it is stored in the phd CVS module, not phpdoc.

The translated files should translate the text in the <simpara>
entries and change the xml:lang attribute to the corresponding
translation.

Note: the translated filename and the xml:lang _must_ be whatever the
manual.xml uses as the xml:lang attribute for that translation.

-Hannes

[1] http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/phd/include/langs/en.xml?view=markup
p.s. Its only 5elements :)

groupphp-doc-lt @