I'm looking for pear mail and mail_mime documentations but only get a 404

Tamas Szabo | Software Developer | T: +44 (0) 20 7847 4578 | E: tamas.szabo@hso.co.uk

Follow hSo: LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/416000?goback=%2Efcs_GLHD_hso_false_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2&trk=ncsrch_hits> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/hso> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/hSo.world>

[cid:image006.png@01d0caee.eb9a0070]

This e-mail is not a contract and should not be deemed to be a contract or part of a contract. Any terms and pricing it may contain are subject to contract, and may be revised. Errors and omissions are excluded.

The contents of this E-mail may contain information that is legally privileged and/or confidential to the named recipient. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive a copy in error, please notify the sender immediately and then destroy the copy. The views expressed in this document do not necessarily reflect those of hSo. We use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all e-mails leaving the Company but no warranty is given that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free.

hSo is a trading name of HighSpeed Office Limited, registered under number 3935705 in England and Wales. Registered Office: 50 Leman Street, London E1 8HQ.

Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary - SAVE PAPER

This e-mail and all attachments have been scanned by the hSo virus scanning service powered by Symantec and no known viruses were detected.

Search Discussions

  • Christian Weiske at Dec 9, 2015 at 4:51 am
    Hello Tamas,

    I'm looking for pear mail and mail_mime documentations but only get a
    404
    The manual has been restored now.

    --
    Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Christian Weiske

    -=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-

grouppear-webmaster @
categoriesphp
postedDec 8, '15 at 3:15p
activeDec 9, '15 at 4:51a
websitepear.php.net

2 users in discussion

Christian Weiske: 1 post Tamas Szabo: 1 post