I'm trying to access the manual and I get nothing but 404 errors?

I can't even download a copy.

Kevin Bennett
Senior Web Developer

Office: (613) 482-0603
145 Spruce Street, Suite 200
Ottawa ON K1R 6P1

Search Discussions

  • Christian Weiske at Dec 7, 2015 at 5:02 am
    Hello Kevin,

    I'm trying to access the manual and I get nothing but 404 errors?

    I can't even download a copy.
    We had a hard drive failure on our previous pear.php.net server and are
    slowly restoring. Manuals and API docs have not been
    restored/re-rendered yet.

    --
    Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Christian Weiske

    -=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-
  • Christian Weiske at Dec 9, 2015 at 4:50 am
    Hello Kevin,

    I'm trying to access the manual and I get nothing but 404 errors?

    I can't even download a copy.
    The manual has been restored now.

    --
    Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Christian Weiske

    -=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-

grouppear-webmaster @
categoriesphp
postedDec 6, '15 at 6:15p
activeDec 9, '15 at 4:50a
websitepear.php.net

2 users in discussion

Christian Weiske: 2 posts Kevin Bennett: 1 post