While looking into Lior's issue with PEAR I realized we were still
allowing SSLv2 for HTTPS connections on pear.php.net. I've disabled that
and have also adjusted the list of supported ciphers.

(It's in /etc/httpd/conf/pear.php.net.conf in case we run into issues
with old client.)

- Martin

Search Discussions

  • Christian Weiske at Nov 15, 2015 at 9:28 pm
    Hello Martin,

    While looking into Lior's issue with PEAR I realized we were still
    allowing SSLv2 for HTTPS connections on pear.php.net. I've disabled
    that and have also adjusted the list of supported ciphers.

    (It's in /etc/httpd/conf/pear.php.net.conf in case we run into issues
    with old client.)

    Thanks!

    --
    Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Christian Weiske

    -=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-

grouppear-webmaster @
categoriesphp
postedNov 15, '15 at 2:35p
activeNov 15, '15 at 9:28p
websitepear.php.net

2 users in discussion

Martin Jansen: 1 post Christian Weiske: 1 post