My name is Max, I was looking for web designing companies on google and came across your email, so thought of dropping you an email.

I am a php web developer and have been working as a frontend, php and wordpress developer for over 5 years. Over the years i had to play many different roles such as lead developer, webmaster, consultant to name a few, which is why i got a chance to pick up various skill sets over the years. I have good knowledge and experience in Social media marketing, SEO, server setup and management etc.

Key skills:
Backend platforms - Wordpress, eCommerce, core PHP, codeigniter, cakephp, ajax, mysql.
Frontend platforms - Html 5, css3, Bootstrap 3, jQuery.

Please visit: shamikbasu.com to check out my resume and portfolio.
My Skype: lucas.kent

I am from India and looking for some remote work. Please let me know if you have any work for me.

Waiting for your reply.
Regards,
Max

grouppear-webmaster @