Hello,

I'm Rob. I would like to purchase advertising links on your site
(http://pear.php.net).Please let me know if this is possible. If you
have other sites where you can place links, let me know as well.

Best regards,
Rob taylortay.robby@gmail.com

Search Discussions

  • Daniel O'Connor at Sep 30, 2014 at 10:24 pm
    Hi Rob,
    That's certainly possible.

    Our going rate is about USD $250,000/day.

    We have found it hard attracting and retaining advertisers for some
    inexplicable reason though.

    Please do let us know if you wish to proceed.
    I'm Rob. I would like to purchase advertising links on your site
    (http://pear.php.net).Please let me know if this is possible. If you
    have other sites where you can place links, let me know as well.

    Best regards,
    Rob taylortay.robby@gmail.com

grouppear-webmaster @
categoriesphp
postedSep 30, '14 at 12:45p
activeSep 30, '14 at 10:24p
websitepear.php.net

2 users in discussion

Daniel O'Connor: 1 post Robert Taylor: 1 post