Dear Blogger,

This is Deepti from uCertify <http://www.ucertify.com/>, a leading provider
of test preparation software for IT certification exams. We are committed
to provide the best prep materials for all IT certification exams. We are
always looking for ways to improve the quality of our offerings, either by
the way of content or increasing the learning engagement factor. To that
effect, we would love to get unbiased product reviews from bloggers such as
you. Based on your blogs of other software technologies and products on
http://pear.php.net, we believe you would be an excellent reviewer of our
products and would really appreciate your unbiased, constructive feedback.

uCertify is now providing the ‘Online Version’ of its PrepKits. The online
Prep-engine of uCertify can be accessed through any interface either Mac,
Linux, Unix, or on any device like iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android, etc. Some
of the features of Online Prep-engine are:

    -

    Complete location and device independence: Available online 24x7 or go
    mobile (supported on all major Smartphones and tablets)
    -

    Digital book integrated with images, videos, audio, quizzes, flash
    cards, assessments, assignments, study notes and much more
    -

    Powerful Analytics to track and gauge learning effectiveness for
    students, teachers and school administrators
    -

    Self-Study or Teacher/Mentor assisted learning
    -

    Customizable roles and access for students, TAs, teachers and
    administrators
    -

    Simple, yet powerful teacher portals to customize courses,
    pre-assessments, tests and assignments
    -

    Hassle free, highly available and scalable hosted solution

Additionally, there is another interesting feature ‘Course Advisor’ which
is a very helpful tool for those who want to search most appropriate
certification exam for them. This tool will help such individuals to choose
best certification based on his/her prior knowledge, experience, and the
technology in which they are interested. Log in and try it
here:http://www.ucertify.com/courses/

<http://www.ucertify.com/courses/>

We would be pleased if you will review our online PrepKit(s) to grab its
positive and negative features and write in your blog. If you are
interested, please reply me with the interested exam name and I will
provide the access of that PrepKit in full version. We hope to hear back
from you soon!

Thanking You!

Deepti Paul

Customer Happiness Manager, uCertify