This is a kind business letter,if bothered you,pls send your email to us,we will sure cancled your email address from our email list.

www.loveinfashion.com
email and msn: loveinfashion@126.com
QQ:158336954

Gurantee your 100% absolutely safe ''Door to Door'' delivery!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------ ANNOUNCEMENT
We supplying authentic branded stocklots incl shoes, handbags, clothes, wallets, glasses, belts.We can produce for you under your authorized paper,or source them from official authorized factory stocklots markets. We supply authentic cards and paperwork.

------------------------------------------------ DELIVERY STATEMENT
Supply "Door to Door" delivery, and 100% Guarantee Customs Clear by EMS Now!!!!!!!
We will simply send,send,send...... and resend until you get them!!!!!!!
All for free!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------ PRICE AND DROPSHIP POLICY
Prices CIF in USD incl goods cost, shipping cost, and insurance already!!!!!!!
We dropship goods to your cutomers directly from us!!!!!!! So what you need to do is only find them and tell them what you can give them!!!!!!
Accept Western Union/Moneygram/bank account, but don't accept paypal for now.

----------------------------------- HOW TO PLACE ORDER
1.Place orders on our website;
2.Use msn:loveinfashion@hotmail.com; or
3.Wirte to loveinfashion@hotmail.com.
Any way, let us know your payment info and your address with a phone call number!!!!

grouppear-webmaster @
categoriesphp
postedMar 20, '06 at 3:12p
activeMar 20, '06 at 3:12p