Hi.
wanted to register my account, and use a screen reading program called jaws
for windows, which cannot read the letters, in the image.
need your help to register, me, so i can then ask about all packages for
pear to download everything, and want to use pear for php and databases.
cheers Marvin.

Search Discussions

  • Daniel Convissor at Mar 14, 2006 at 12:56 am
    Hi Marvin:
    wanted to register my account, and use a screen reading program called jaws
    for windows, which cannot read the letters, in the image.
    Sorry about that.

    need your help to register, me, so i can then ask about all packages for
    pear to download everything, and want to use pear for php and databases.
    You don't need a PEAR account for those purposes. PEAR accounts are for
    people writing packages that go into PEAR.

    Enjoy,

    --Dan

    --
    T H E A N A L Y S I S A N D S O L U T I O N S C O M P A N Y
    http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/

    wanted to register my account, and use a screen reading program called jaws
    for windows, which cannot read the letters, in the image.
    need your help to register, me, so i can then ask about all packages for
    pear to download everything, and want to use pear for php and databases.
    cheers Marvin.
    In my oppinion, this is a real problem. We will replace the image
    captcha by text questions very soon.

    However you do not need to register or to have an account to download
    and use PEAR packages. Simply download them from the package home page
    or use the pear installer (see our manual).

    --Pierre
  • Helgi Þormar at Mar 14, 2006 at 10:17 pm

    wanted to register my account, and use a screen reading program called jaws
    for windows, which cannot read the letters, in the image.
    need your help to register, me, so i can then ask about all packages for
    pear to download everything, and want to use pear for php and databases.
    cheers Marvin.
    In my oppinion, this is a real problem. We will replace the image
    captcha by text questions very soon.
    Simple math solution should suffice.

    - Helgi
  • Pierre at Mar 14, 2006 at 10:19 pm

    wanted to register my account, and use a screen reading program
    called jaws for windows, which cannot read the letters, in the
    image. need your help to register, me, so i can then ask about all
    packages for pear to download everything, and want to use pear for
    php and databases. cheers Marvin.
    In my oppinion, this is a real problem. We will replace the image
    captcha by text questions very soon.
    Simple math solution should suffice.
    Indeed

    --Pierre