The current Vanilla Perl installer forces a particular install location.
I've got lots of experience with Inno Setup scripts; would the project
be interested in patches to allow the script to specify the install
location? I see on the project page that you're looking for an MSI
installer; I don't do those.

Duncan Murdoch

Search Discussions

  • David Golden at May 8, 2008 at 11:01 pm
    Goodness, yes! All the Inno stuff has been a hack so far. Talk to
    Adam Kennedy directly and see about getting commit rights to the
    repository.

    http://svn.ali.as/cpan/trunk/Perl-Dist/

    Regards,
    David