-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Salzenberg
Sent: Monday, October 18, 1999 2:14 PM

The lexer will be a lot more complicated....

  • John Porter at Oct 18, 1999 at 6:28 pm

    WORENKLEIN, David, GCM wrote:

    package MyParser;

    @ISA=qw{PerlParser};

    # Muck with the language
    $TOKEN{your} = ...

    package Main;

    use parser 'MyParser';

    your dog $spot;

    require 6.1 'Worenklein';

    And while you're at it, Chip, why don't you write
    an assembler for the bytecode interpreter.

    --
    John Porter
  • Chip Salzenberg at Oct 18, 1999 at 6:41 pm

    According to WORENKLEIN, David, GCM:
    I'd love to see the perl parser written in Perl.
    Aaaaugh! My eyes!
    --
    Chip Salzenberg - a.k.a. - <chip@valinux.com>
    "I am the Lemon Zester of Destruction!" //MST3K

groupperl6-porters @
categoriesperl
postedOct 18, '99 at 6:21p
activeOct 18, '99 at 6:41p