/.

Tom Christiansen
Sep 30, 1999 at 1:37 pm
I see that slashdot's current top story is Topaz.

--tom
reply

  • Joshua N Pritikin at Sep 30, 1999 at 1:59 pm

    On Thu, Sep 30, 1999 at 07:36:47AM -0600, tchrist@jhereg.perl.com wrote:
    I see that slashdot's current top story is Topaz.
    Too bad nobody knows anything about it. "Chip, how's Topaz?" "It
    doesn't even compile yet!" "Chip, how's you new employer?" "Great, but
    they don't have a web page for me yet." "Chip, so you're saying that
    you have a year invested in a project that doesn't compile and work for
    a company that doesn't know you exist? How do you explain this?" "I
    feel neglected."

    :-)

    --
    "Jokes are not funny; doubt is funny."
    via, but not speaking for Deutsche Bank

    I see that slashdot's current top story is Topaz.
    Anyone have experience with OpenC++?

    http://www.hlla.is.tsukuba.ac.jp/~chiba/openc++.html

    Looks interesting...

    --
    "Does `competition' have an abstract purpose?"
    via, but not speaking for Deutsche Bank