Re: [ID 20000410.011] POSIX extension lagging

Jarkko Hietaniemi
Apr 11, 2000 at 1:16 pm

Dominic Dunlop writes:
Good comments, but dogged by a consistent error: >
s/1003\.2/1003.1/
use D'Oh;

That's what I get from writing a message in a hurry just before
leaving for home. Thanks for pointing that out before some poor soul
purchases 1003.2 and gets mightily confused...

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
# It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen

Search Discussions

1 response

  • Dominic Dunlop at Apr 11, 2000 at 5:27 pm