The Perl Conference 4.0 will again feature a Developer's Workshop.
That's the good part. The bad part is that we have limited space --
room for about 25 people -- and limited time -- just the one day:

** July 18, 2000 **

So we're asking for some up-front investment from anyone who would
like to participate:

** A writeup of the presentation you would like to make **
** Deadline: 5 June 2000 **
** Mail to Chip at <chip@pobox.com> **

There's no fixed format for this writeup, partly because this is a
Perl conference (TMTOWTDI), and partly because I don't want to become
the Style Police. ("Put down that font and back away slowly!") Just
bear in mind that presentations will probably be limited to about 30
minutes, depending on how many participants we have.

I look forward to an interesting Developer's Workshop. But it will
only be interesting if we get lots of interesting participants. And
this means YOU!
--
Chip Salzenberg - a.k.a. - <chip@valinux.com>
but he stepped in a wormhole and had to go in early." // MST3K

groupperl6-porters @
categoriesperl
postedApr 1, '00 at 11:24p
activeApr 1, '00 at 11:24p