Hi

Could you tell me where I can find the actual code
of such key functions in perl in the src
distribution?

Thanks,

Jong

--
... Science is not a craftsmanship nor a simple clever discovery
of nature. It is not a task for any clever mind with a good

groupperl6-porters @
categoriesperl
postedJan 14, '00 at 8:06a
activeJan 14, '00 at 8:06a