New Year! New Topaz Snapshot! New Project Home!

Chip Salzenberg
Jan 1, 2000 at 5:56 am
Allow me to be the first person to tell you:

1. Welcome to 2000! [*]

2. There's a new Topaz snapshot available: topaz-0.09.tar.gz.

3. Topaz has an official home: SourceForge. So please visit its:

Homepage: <URL:http://topaz.sourceforge.net>
Releases: <URL:http://download.sourceforge.net/topaz/>
Misc: <URL:ftp://topaz.sourceforge.net/pub/topaz/>

Share and Enjoy!

[*] Some settling of Y2K crisis may have occurred during shipment.
--
Chip Salzenberg - a.k.a. - <chip@valinux.com>
"Fleagal. Bingo. Drooper. Snork. They're cops." //MST3K

  • William Setzer at Jan 3, 2000 at 10:52 pm