Hi Sean,

as you may have noticed from cpantesters emails, your release of Sepia
(SEANO/Sepia-0.95_02.tar.gz) has issues with bleadperl. It seems that
only linux is affected. Slaven's table view shows this best:

http://bbbike2.radzeit.de/~slaven/cpantestersmatrix.cgi?dist=Sepia&maxver=

With the usual BBC binary search approach I tracked the problem down
to patch 30610.

(http://public.activestate.com/cgi-bin/perlbrowse/p/30610)
Change 30610 by nicholas@nicholas-saigo on 2007/03/17 18:42:30

PerlIO_importFILE() should increase the reference count on the fd
that it brings into PerlIO managed space. (A long standing problem
reported by Steve Hay)

Since that patch I see this test failure:

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/2007/11/msg816717.html

Maybe you "only" hit a problem with Expect::Simple. I have not tried
to analyse what's going on there. I just wanted to present the facts
as quickly as possible.

HTH,
--
andreas